Randy J. Reichard
Randy J. Reichard has 15 years of legal experience and focuses his practice on handling serious personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from automobile accidents, slip and falls, and workers' compensation claims. Randy also has extensive experience handling insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith claims, and real estate litigation. A skilled trial attorney, he has successfully tried cases throughout southwest Missouri and has appeared before the Missouri Court of Appeals and the Missouri Supreme Court. Randy joined Lowther Johnson as an associate in 1995 and became a member of the firm in 2000.
Randy's commitment to being an effective litigator and providing clients with exceptional legal representation has earned him an excellent reputation in the southwest Missouri legal community. In both 2008 and 2009, he was included in Super Lawyers magazine's list of "Missouri Rising Stars," a listing of top young attorneys in each state.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Business, Commercial & Corporate Law
- Family Law
- J.D., University of Missouri School of Law
- Member, Law Review
- B.S., cum laude, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Missouri Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association