Kory D. Stubblefield
A longtime resident of Springfield, Kory D. Stubblefield joined Lowther Johnson as an investigator in 2002 and returned as an associate in 2006 upon being admitted to practice law in Missouri. Kory provides a wide range of services to clients in commercial and construction law, insurance defense, real estate and property law, and collections matters. He also has extensive experience handling cases through the appeals process.
Kory is a longtime resident of Springfield. He attended Missouri State University (then Southwest Missouri State University), graduating summa cum laude with a bachelors of science degree in political science in 2003. Kory obtained his juris doctorate degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2006. He earned honors with the prestigious Order of the Coif. Kory also gained accolades by completing his law school education as the number one ranked student in his law school class.
- Business, Commercial & Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Creditors' Rights & Collections
- Real Estate & Landlord Tenant Law
- J.D., Order of the Coif, University of Missouri School of Law
- University of Missouri Law Review (Associate Member, 2004-2005; Note and Comment Editor, 2005-2006)
- B.S. Political Science, summa cum laude, Missouri State University (formerly Southwest Missouri State University)
- Missouri Bar
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers