Experienced Springfield, MO Family Law Attorneys Resolve Crucial Issues
Preeminent attorneys provide personalized legal services
A divorce, custody battle, or other contentious family law dispute may be the most stressful situation you ever face. At Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law, LLC, our dedicated family lawyers guide you through this difficult time, informing you of all of your options and working diligently to protect your rights. We help you set realistic goals for your life after divorce and create a litigation strategy designed to obtain the best achievable results. No two divorces are alike, so we help you understand how different dispute resolution methods, such as traditional negotiation, collaboration or mediation, may allow you to settle your divorce on the best terms. When settlement is not possible, we litigate aggressively to protect your parental and property rights.
Reliable legal counsel for the full range of family law issues
As one of the largest law firms in Springfield, Missouri, Lowther Johnson has the experienced personnel and diverse resources necessary to manage any family law issue that arises. These include:
- Divorce — If you have decided to dissolve your marriage, our attorneys can help you resolve the important ancillary issues that the next phase of your life depends on. Our process is very forward looking, with the goal of putting your future on the firmest foundation possible.
- Child custody and support — For parents, this is often the most important issue of their divorce. We work to ensure you the appropriate access to your children and authority over their upbringing so you can maintain a loving relationship and guide their formation. Whether you pay or receive child support, our attorneys are dedicated to establishing a support schedule that reflects the true nature of your finances and serves your child’s best interests.
- Spousal support — Your divorce should not present your spouse with a financial windfall. We use the discovery process to compel full disclosure of income so you get a fair alimony order that provides the security you need.
- Division of marital property — Missouri is an equitable distribution state, so the court is instructed to consider several factors when determining how to divide marital properly fairly. We work to ensure that every factor favorable to you is front and center. We make a compelling case for the most favorable disposition of property possible.
- Separation — For couples who are not inclined toward divorce, we negotiate and draft legal separation agreements that protect their rights while living apart from their spouse.
- Prenuptial agreements — Marital agreements have become important for two-career couples, couples with disproportionate wealth, and couples entering second marriages. We provide principled negotiation that protects your rights.
Our accomplished attorneys understand that each family is unique. We are committed to finding a creative solution that meets your needs now and in the future.
Contact our Springfield, MO, family law practice today
Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law, LLC provides a full range of family law services in Springfield and the surrounding southwestern Missouri communities. Our preeminent attorneys provide the knowledgeable, personalized guidance you need. Call us at 417-866-7777 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.