The following news articles might be of interest to you as you research your legal problem. For advice about your legal situation, contact us today.
- Adlai Groves joins firm as an associate attorney
- Viorel selected for Best Lawyers of America 2015
- Lee Viorel, Matthew Growcock and Michael Miller recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Michael Miller Recognized as a “Law Firm Leader” as part of the Up & Coming Awards from Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- Michael Miller named a Trusted Adviser by The Springfield Business Journal
- Angela Drake featured in Springfield Business Journal article “Strength in Numbers”
- On April 9, 2011, Michael L. Miller was a featured speaker at the Landlord Training Program: Established Crime-Free Rental Property in Springfield, Missouri.
- On October 22, 2010, David A. Fielder was the Speaker at the Missouri Bar Continuing Education Class entitled “Firearms Law” in Columbia, Missouri.
- Mike Cully has been admitted by the Supreme Court of Arkansas to the practice of law in Arkansas.
- On April 21, 2010, Lee J. Viorel was the featured speaker at the Missouri County Collectors’ Association’s annual meeting in Jefferson City.
- Michael was featured in a story titled “Real estate rebound: Practice areas shows growth” published in the Missouri Lawyers Weekly in its March 7, 2010.
Verdicts and Settlements
- Michael Miller successfully defends real estate agent in claim for breach of fiduciary duty
- Randy Reichard settles case for $650,000 from mis-wired stove
- Randy Reichard settles uninsured motorist claim for $540,750
- Settlement totaling $800,000 for injuries sustained in Tractor Trailer Collision
- Wrongful death settlement totalling $2.325 Million Dollars
- $325,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement
- $1 Million benefits recoved in Workers’ Compensation Settlement
- Michael Miller obtains breach of fiduciary duty judgment in excess of $84,000
- Gregg Groves’ Diligence Pays Off for Client in $275,000.00 Settlement from Boating Injuries.
- Attorney David Fielder obtains Judgment in excess of $270,000.
- Attorneys David Fielder and Mathew L. Placzek Obtain $75,000 Out of Court Settlement For A Student
- Hit By a Car In A Driveway
- Arbitrator awarded over $130,000 in damages, plus $52,000 for a total Judgment of $182,000 in construction lawsuit.
- Craig Lowther Wins Court of Appeals Matter Regarding Invalid Collector’s Deed.
- Gregg Groves obtains $1.6 Million Dollar Settlement for Below the Knee Amputation.
- Gregg Groves wins $7 Million Dollar Judgment in Fatal Shooting.
- Plaintiff Receives Substantial Payment