Springfield Business Law Attorneys Support Your Company’s Success
Trustworthy legal counsel for the life of your business
Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law, LLC wants to be your partner in business success. As legal counsel for companies large and small, our goal is to forge long-lasting relationships, assisting our business clients with every type of transaction or dispute they face throughout the lifetime of their enterprise. As a long-standing law firm, deeply rooted in Springfield, we want to do everything possible to enhance the prosperity of our clients in Southwest Missouri. We have the knowledge, experience, talent and resources to deliver excellent results.
Dependable business advice for every stage and facet of your operations
As one of the largest and longest-serving law firms in Springfield, Missouri, Lowther Johnson is able to deliver focused attention to the important details of your business. The areas where our attorneys most often help include:
- Business formation — For new businesses, we provide consultation on choice of entity (e.g., sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation or limited liability company), and assist in the drafting and filing of formation documents, articles of incorporation, bylaws, and operating agreements.
- Transactional services — Once a business is up and running, we negotiate and draft virtually every type of contract, including shareholder and buy-sell agreements, real estate and equipment leases, stock subscription agreements, employment agreements, covenants not to compete, supplier agreements, distribution agreements, asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, opinion letters to auditors, and nondisclosure agreements.
- Corporate compliance services — Our comprehensive services also include assistance with federal, state and local rules, regulations and ordinances. We serve as a company’s registered agent, prepare annual minutes, prepare and host special meetings, conduct board meetings, assist in qualifying the company to do business in required jurisdictions, obtain business licenses, obtain industry-specific licenses or registration, and prepare corporate resolutions.
- Land development — We assist businesses with all matters related to the development of residential and commercial property.
- Commercial litigation — When a dispute arises, we represent clients in federal and state court in a wide variety of business litigation matters, including shareholders’ disputes, business acquisitions, sale of businesses, vendor disputes, franchise disputes, unfair competition, unfair and deceptive trade practices, injunctions and commercial debt collections.
You can rely on the depth of our knowledge and experience to manage any business or commercial issue that arises for your company.
Contact an established Springfield law firm for reliable business law service
Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law, LLC provides hands-on legal counsel and effective advocacy for businesses large and small throughout southwestern Missouri. To discover the advantages of working with our experienced attorneys, schedule a consultation at our Springfield office. Call us at 417-866-7777 or contact us online.