Lee J. Viorel, III possesses more than 20 years of legal experience and focuses his practice primarily on creditor rights, commercial transactions, acquisitions and mergers, commercial litigation, and banking and bank regulations matters. Lee joined Lowther Johnson as a member in 2003. He is a skilled litigator, has a wealth of experience at both the trial and appellate level, and he is committed to providing quality legal service to clients at a reasonable price.
Lee’s expertise and commitment to his clients has earned him an excellent reputation in the local legal community. He has been awarded Martindale-Hubbell‘s prestigious “AV” rating for 15 years, the highest peer rating available, signifying preeminent professional excellence and ethical standards. Additionally, he was selected for inclusion to Super Lawyers magazine in 2009.
- Missouri, 1985
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Eighth Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel
- Various bankruptcy courts throughout the United States