Springfield Personal Injury Lawyers
Fighting for the Rights of the Injured in Southwestern Missouri
Another party’s negligence, carelessness, or deliberate wrongdoing can change your life in a second. Whether through a car accident, medical error, or some other action, you may find yourself physically and emotionally traumatized while facing an uncertain but mounting financial toll. These unexpected injuries can put you out of work for days, weeks, or longer while you recover through hospitalization, various types of therapy, ongoing doctor visits, and more in the way of medical and personal care. In some cases, disability may be permanent requiring an entirely new lifestyle and accommodations needed to address your altered physical condition.
In all cases of personal injury where you have been harmed by another’s misconduct, you deserve the financial resources needed to recover as much as possible. At Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law, LLC, our skilled legal team will work hard to win you the compensation you deserve for your medical care and other damages resulting from a preventable accident or incident. We have been providing representation to personal injury victims in this region since 1976. Our history of proven success and legal industry awards and recognition reflect the quality of representation we provide to clients in this region.
Handling the Full Range of Personal Injury Claims
Our attorneys draw on their decades of experience to handle any type of personal injury claim. Compensation in these cases may include medical expenses, property damage, lost income, pain and suffering, mental anguish, and lost opportunity for the future enjoyment of life. A personal injury claim helps you deal with the financial burdens that result from the harm you have suffered from various types of negligence-based accidents and incidents.
We fight to win compensation for you if you have been injured in any of the following scenarios:
- Vehicle accidents. If you have been injured in a car wreck, motorcycle crash, or truck accident, the insurance company for the negligent driver will try to settle with you for as little as possible. Don’t accept that lowball offer. Instead, contact our firm. We are dedicated to winning you the compensation you deserve.
- Construction accidents. Construction mishaps happen all too often on jobsites. They can lead to serious head, neck, brain, and spinal cord injuries. We stand up for victims of workplace injuries and fight for a settlement or judgment that fully compensates you for your lost wages, medical bills, diminished earning capacity, and other damages.
- Pedestrian accidents. If a driver ran into you while you were walking or jogging, we help you recover appropriate damages. In most situations, a driver has a duty to yield the right of way to someone who is on foot.
- Medical mistakes. Doctors are human; they make mistakes. The question is who should pay for their errors — the negligent doctor or the innocent victim. When healthcare providers’ mistakes cause you serious harm, justice demands that you receive compensation for their medical malpractice.
- Slips and fall. Businesses and property owners owe a duty of care to those legally on their property. When you slip and fall because a property owner failed to safely maintain the property or warn you about a dangerous condition, you deserve compensation for your injuries.
- Defective Products. If a business manufactures and sells a product that is defective and this defect causes injury, the business can be strictly liable for these injuries. We are a large law firm that is capable of fighting these difficult and often complex cases on your behalf.
A Wrongful Death Action Helps You find Justice & Closure
Missouri wrongful death statutes allow the spouse, children, and certain other relatives of the victim of a fatal accident to file suit against the person or business whose negligence caused the death of a loved one.
In a wrongful death action, the potential damages include:
- Monetary losses
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of services
- Loss of future earnings and benefits
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of comfort, instruction guidance, counsel, training, and support
- Pain and suffering of your loved one prior to his or her death
If you have lost a loved one because of the carelessness or negligence of someone else, we are committed to helping you find closure. Our attorneys pursue the full range of damages to which your family is entitled.
You Can Rely on Our Attorneys to Help You Win Compensation
Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law, LLC is dedicated to pursuing your personal injury claim and obtaining maximized compensation for you. Don’t rely on insurance companies to do the same.