Springfield, MO Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for the Rights of the Injured
You deserve compensation when someone’s negligence harms you
If somebody else’s carelessness or recklessness has injured you, the personal injury lawyers at Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law, LLC work hard to win you the compensation you deserve for your medical expenses, property damage, lost income, pain and suffering, mental anguish and lost opportunity for the future enjoyment of life. Whether you are the victim of a car wreck, a slip and fall, a product defect, medical malpractice, or a construction accident, we help you deal with the financial burdens that resulted from your injuries.
Handling the full range of personal injury claims
Our attorneys draw on their decades of experience to handle any type of personal injury claim. We fight to win compensation for you if you have been injured in a:
- Vehicle accident — If you have been injured in a car wreck , motorcycle crash or truck accident, the insurance company for the negligent driver will try to settle with you for as little as possible. Don’t accept that lowball offer. Instead, contact an experienced personal injury attorney. We are dedicated to winning you the compensation you deserve.
- Construction accident — Construction mishaps happen all too often on jobsites. They can lead to serious head, neck, brain and spinal cord injuries. We stand up for victims of workplace injuries, and fight for a settlement or judgment that fully compensates you for your lost wages, medical bills, diminished earning capacity and other damages.
- Pedestrian accident — If a driver ran into you while you were walking or jogging, we help you recover damages for your pedestrian accident. In most situations, a driver has a duty to yield the right of way to someone who is on foot.
- Medical mistake — Doctors are human; they make mistakes. The question is who should pay for their errors — the negligent doctor or the innocent victim. When healthcare providers’ mistakes cause you serious harm, justice demands that you receive compensation for their medical malpractice.
- Slip and fall — Businesses and property owners owe a duty of care to those legally on their property. When you slips and fall because a property owner failed to safely maintain the property or warn you about a dangerous condition, you deserve compensation for your injuries.
- Defective Products – If a business manufactures and sells a product that is defective and this defect causes injury, the business can be strictly liable for these injuries. We are a large law firm that is capable of fighting these difficult and often complex cases on behalf of our clients.
A wrongful death action helps you find justice and closure
Missouri wrongful death statutes allow the spouse, children and certain other relatives of the victim of a fatal accident to file suit against the person or business whose negligence caused the death of a loved one. In a wrongful death action, the potential damages include:
If you have lost a loved one because of the carelessness or negligence of someone else, we are committed to helping you find closure. Our attorneys pursue the full range of damages that your family is entitled to.
Rely on our attorneys to help you win compensation for your personal injury
The lawyers at Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law, LLC are dedicated to pursuing your personal injury claim and obtaining compensation for you. To schedule your free consultation, call us at 417-866-7777 or contact us online. We serve clients in Springfield and the surrounding Southwest Missouri communities, as well as throughout the state of Missouri and Arkansas, Oklahoma and many other states.